Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER”S DAY !!! and UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT IN MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE !!!

<--- My Mother and I ...

Our Mother is also called ‘ Ilaw ng Tahanan’, which is true. This day (May9 ) we celebrate ‘Mother’s day’.. We must thank them for what they did for us.., ‘IINGATAN KA by Carol Banawa’ and 'Thanks to You', is a song that I dedicated to all mother who always there for us no matter what. Who always comfort us when we are crying, alone and even in our darkest day in our life that we are facing. Support us in every decision we made and give us an advice when we need it …
I just wanna share a blog … it’s about my mom and my studies…

Last January 2010, i will never forget that day ( January5 ) ., my teacher in English III caught me talking to my classmate during our quiz. She ask me why i’m talking to my seat mate … she also said if i’m forgotten that is during our quiz.. *it means talking is not allowed* .. I answered her ., “ma’am i’m just asking her what is the English of ‘kahit ano’,” she said, “you’re in section 1.. if you want i will move you in the lowest section.,” I response and said, “it-try ko po ma’am .. joke lang.. hehehe” .. I think beacuse of that she get mad at me.
In the next day, ( January6 ) ., Ohmigod ! it’s my report !! i feel nervous ., i was hoping that she already forgot what I did to her yesterday.. but it was no luck .. she did not forget that ., My report was not impressed her because i don’t understand what is all about .. *i hate reporting !!!* ., After that ., she ask me “are you normal? your attitude is not normal. it’s abnormal…” Suddenly, “I want to talk to your mother!” OMG! that was the first teacher that wants to talk to my parent…
Next day again, me and my mom was in the faculty .. talking about that uncigkf incident.. I was crying, begging her to allow me to come back to her class .. but it did not happen .. January8, my mom talked to my teacher again.. and she wants me to buy a book entitled “The Road by …” *i don’t know that author* … I think after 3days., my mom gave the book to my teacher … She accepted it and she said that i can go back to her class… yeah.. that’s right ,, just because of that book .. she forgive me…
Know what guys, i felt sorry for my mom because she always come back to our school just to talk to my teacher., begging her that if i can go back to her subject. *naawa na nga ko nun sa mama ko eh.. hehe*., Actually, the first time i saw that teacher .. I’m scared of her.. i don’t feel that i like her and be my favorite teacher .. except, that she gave a high grade even some of us are not participating… :)
That was the first time that a teacher talk to my mother about me .. my attitudes and behavior inside our classroom during our time … *she is not our adviser… that was good for me.. :D* … I learned that you should be quite inside the classroom especially when you know that the teacher is terror .. hehehe … I just want to share this anecdote ‘coz it’s about my mom who support me in my studies .. who comfort me when i’m crying .. she always there ., her shoulders that i can lean on .. that i can cry and give me a big hug/embrace me when i’m in need … :)

---> Actually, i don;t want to say sorry for what i have done to my teacher because i just answer her question and asking my classmate what is the English of 'kahit ano', is that bad ?! but since she is our teacher i have to respect as long as I can ... <---
~ I know I’m not a good daughter to her… sometimes not obeying her … I may not be a sweetest girl that always give her a hug and say I love you … but I’m 100% sure that I’m just here for her.. Love you mom.. Happy mother’s day !!! :) ~

…. thanks for reading my blog… hope you get some lessons.. :)
P.S. hey! i just posted this blog in my friendster account .. check it out http://blue-a-holic24.blog.friendster.com/2010/05/happy-mothers-day-and-unforgettable-moment-in-my-high-school-life/ .. special thanks to my friends and classmates that support me. love ya guys :) ..


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment